[Grml] grml install on SD card

Sean Kennedy sean.worker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:41:21 CEST 2009

I have noticed that grml2hd (I use it to put grml onto a usb key) sets up
grub (I know grub so I always chose to install it over lilo) to boot from
the second hard drive.
i.e. (hd1,0)
(that is likely where it was was when the live version was run)
But when you want to boot it, the hardware has detected it first and put it
in the first position (hd0,0).
If this is the case for you, you will have to muck about in the boot manager
to resolve the problem.