[Grml] installing grml onto hard drive

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jul 17 12:18:57 CEST 2009

Hello,
Hermann got there before me. The only thing I would add as the author of
the page/podcast is that although the audio walkthrough is for GRML
2008.11 the process is very much the same for GRML 2009.5 (I think
possibly identical).

I also would suggest booting into the live CD and installing from there,
I think that offers greater flexibility of the install process. Also if
you are using software speech output it is possible to modify the
installed system from the live CD to make it come up speaking
automatically (IE. no need to type swspeak when booting finishes), my
audio walkthrough tells you how to do this.

Michael Whapples