[Grml] new possible solution for blind grml users and x programs

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Thu Jan 15 13:14:10 CET 2009

Doug

Forgot to add that links2 ships with grml.

If you do have to use firefox then you should install adblock with

# aptitude install mozilla-firefox-adblock

this will cut out a lot of the crud for you. It vastly improves my loading
speeds on the SourceForge http://sf.net for example by blanking out
adverts. There are other solutions such as bfilter but this adblock I find
easier. If you can also do without a flash player such as adobe flash or
the gnash (the gnu flash player) then so much the better. They are not
installed by default.

Moss