[Grml] new possible solution for blind grml users and x programs

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Thu Jan 15 12:51:21 CET 2009

Doug (and Janusz)

links2 is maintained in Czechoslovakia and it does have support for java
though I know from experience that it does not always work. However, it
does allow me to negotiate my bank account successfully. Many banks use
java for verification and other things. You can launch links2 in text or
graphical modes without starting the X server by doing links2 -g for
graphical or simply links2 for textual.

http://links.twibright.com/index_cz.php
http://links.twibright.com/features.php

Regards