[Grml] new possible solution for blind grml users and x programs

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Wed Jan 14 18:49:45 CET 2009

Oops! Thanks for the correction Mika. If it is not
maintained at all then I'd suggest that Twin may
be dubious to use in the long term. It will slowly
lose its relation to the rest of the operating
environment and therefore tend toward malfunction.
The longer it goes on the worse it is likely to
become.

Best Wishes
Moss