[Grml] 2008.11 & Acer Aspire One A110L

Michael Weber weber at rising-systems.de
Sun Jan 4 13:57:57 CET 2009

Michael Prokop schrieb:

Hi,

it seems the USB installation was broken somehow - I have put grml on
another stick just to test it and reinstalled to the Netbook with
grml2hd and now it works flawlessly.

Sorry for bothering you ... problem was definitely not related to grml!

Cheers

 Michael

Michael Weber, CEO, http://www.rising-systems.de/, weber at rising-systems.de
rising systems networks GmbH, Elisabethstraße 44, 40217 Düsseldorf
fon +49 211 903294-0, direct -121, fax +49 211 903294-444
VAT DE 192305838 * DUNS 315108956 * TAX 5 106/5723/2489 * REG HRB 35549