[Grml] grml2hd no back-buttons

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 05:03:34 CET 2009

Hy,

I use grml for a quite some time so I did not recognize this before, but
there seems to be no "back" Buttons e.g. in grml2hd (and maybe other
tools I did'nt tested yet) and sometimes it would be nice to jump back
before write something to the config or if you forgot to "mark"
something with the spacebar (marked it, but (_) instead of (*) ) and ESC
also is not working.
I did'nt not found any hints that this "issue" exist on the list so I
wondering if this was wanted so... maybe this could be "fixed" with the
next release?!

best regards
Henrik