[Grml] ASUS EEE pc

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:52:32 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM, fred <kbcboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've used grml phuh (the next to latest release) without any issues.
> I've also used backtrack.  On the eee 900.  With an atheros wifi card.
>  Which model of EEE do you have?  The newer models have a different
> chipset

sorry, replied to Fred but didn't reply to the list:

My eee is the 1000ha

http://event.asus.com/eeepc/comparison/eeepc_comparison.htm

basically the atom processor w/ 160 gb hard drive, upgraded to 2gb of
ram.  I'm not sure what kind of chipset, wireless card, etc.. it has,
I'll make a test run w/ grml tomorrow.  we'll see how it goes.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com