[Grml] include liblinuxlive in linuxrc please

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 22:32:14 CEST 2008

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:55:55 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> If anyone is interested in bringing liblinuxlive
> into live-initramfs (the initrd/initramfs technology grml is using)
> it's highly welcome of course!

I'll be happy to make the attempt. Basically, I'll only need to do two
things (for the moment),

- include liblinuxlive in initrd/initramfs that grml uses.
- change linuxrc so that it mounts GRML/GRML using the function in liblinuxlive

Where can I find the grml-specific initrd/initramfs? Not the following, I
presume.

initramfs-tools - tools for generating an initramfs
bootcd-mkinitramfs - initramfs extension for bootcd
live-initramfs - Debian Live initramfs hook

thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/