[Grml] grml-debootstrap into a plain directory

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 22:20:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

Is it ok to use a plain directory as the '--target' parameter for
grml-debootstrap?

Seems so to me according to the grml-debootstrap(8) and
the debootstrap/config file. But this is what I get:

 * Running grml-debootstrap on a directory, nothing to mount.
 * Running grml-debootstrap on a directory, nothing to mount.
 * Error: /lfs/cache12/systems/distros/test-sys not mounted, can not con  [ !! ]

Ps, I'm using the lastest grml-debootstrap released today:

$ apt-cache policy grml-debootstrap
grml-debootstrap:
  Installed: 0.20
  Candidate: 0.20