[Grml] No GUI

Mon Oct 27 18:52:10 CET 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 02:21,  <renlac10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry if I'm a totally ignorant newby at linux, which I'm getting in exactly
> because of Incognito, a longing and startling tool.

No problem, we all started, at some point.

> So I would like to ask whether this is actualy expected or is a bug, and
> what I must do to run kde (or the gui) in order to star using Incognito.

There is some information as to how you can start a GUI on grml, but
long story short, grml probably is not for you.
I don't know what Incognito is, but google tells me Knoppix should
include it. Generally speaking, Knoppix is a _lot_ better for new users.
Also, a dedicated Incognito Live CD seems to exist.

Richard