[Grml] grml-debootstrap misc questions

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 00:23:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:09:06 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> Several misc questions regarding grml-debootstrap...

About making sure that services do not start up when chroot into the new
system. I know it is handled in install_policy_rcd() in chroot-script.

My question is, when will the services start? Right when we chroot into
the sub system, or ...?

I thought those services are started right when we chroot into the sub
system. If so, shouldn't we move install_policy_rcd() out of chroot-
script and move it into grml-debootstrap before calling chroot-script?

thanks.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/