[Grml] How To Change Voice Language?

Cleverson clever92000 at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 30 18:29:56 CEST 2008

Hello

I need to use software speech in grml. I have activated speech
successfully, but I'd like to change the synthesiser language to
Brazilian Portuguese, my native language.

I know that the ESpeak synthesiser has portuguese voices. I have
changed the default language from "en" to "pt" in
/etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf, but what else do I need to do
after saving that file?

Thanks for any tip

Cleverson

"The world would be a better place were there not so many people
striving to improve it." (Olavo de Carvalho)

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/