[Grml] Problems with CCISS/HP Smart Array E200

t.richter at gmx.li t.richter at gmx.li
Mon Mar 10 14:49:58 CET 2008

Hello All!

I have a small Problem with the cciss SCSI Support on GRML.
I have read all the Docs i could find but without success.

My Plan is to use GRML-Mini as a Rescue System on a seperate Partition.
If i start from the CD everything is fine. The Partitions under /dev/cciss/c0d0pX are found. But i cant figure out what module provides the cciss Support.
If i start GRML from HDD the Kernel is booting but can't find the Iso.
I tried the Kernelparameter scsi=probe. But no Module is found.

Do you have any Idea which Module brings the CCISS Support on the CD?

TIA for any Help!

Best Regards

Thomas Richter