[Grml] experiences with dell inspiron 530

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Wed Jun 4 15:23:00 CEST 2008

Michael Prokop wrote:
> Does providing the -hsync and -vsync option help?
> Does using the vesa module (but without -fallback) change anything?

Vesa also worked sometimes, sometimes together with -fallback, but the
results somehow did not seem really reproducible - though clearly, I
didn't do really structured, documented testing :)

Unfortunately, the hardware is already gone now, but I can try again
when I get at it in the next days/weeks.

Henning