[Grml] z shell question

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Feb 10 12:27:47 CET 2008

* Maurice McCarthy <moss at mythic-beasts.com> [20080210 12:22]:

> I've seen similar errors on starting the zshell also.

> /etc/zsh/zshrc:[:816: too many arguments
> /home/moss/.zshrc.global:[:773: too many arguments
[...]

Same problem as Martin has, so please:

au ; agi grml-etc-core # upgrade grml-etc-core package
mv ~/.zshrc.global ~/.zshrc.global.unused # you don't need that file at all, because you use grml :)
mv ~/.zshrc ~/.zshrc.unused
cp /etc/skel/.zshrc ~/.zshrc

Sorry for the inconvenience, but as the skeleton files aren't
upgrade inside your $HOME it's not possible to fix your problem
automatically.

> PS I love learning about my system and I continue to be astonished
> how well grml provides me with the opportunities to do so.

Great to hear that. :)