[Grml] z shell question

martin yazdzik yazdzik at nyct.net
Sun Feb 10 12:27:40 CET 2008

> mv ~/.zshrc ~/.zshrc.unused
> cp /etc/skel/.zshrc ~/.zshrc

Indeed, Mika, as always,  you repaired the issue -

In the meantime, since that version of grub, 0.97-30 has the known bug
that running grub-update changes hdd location descriptions, the
subscibers need to know not to use that version from debian unstable.

The question, on a different level, could be re-phrased as to why it
takes udevd more than twenty-five seconds to populate when booting via
lilo, since both boot loaders should work.  An eternity when one boots
the laptop five times a day....

That is why I suppose the ski patrol runs the slopes before the
public ;) and we run experimental partitions.....

Thanks again for the immense amount of work you do to give all of us a
totally reliable distro.

Best,
Martin

Chi troppo vuole nulla stringe