[Grml] voxin on grml 1.1?

Scott Berry n7zib at northlc.com
Wed Dec 31 22:46:54 CET 2008

Have a nice day,
Scott Berry
E-mail:  N7zib at northlc.com

I'll take a stab at this.

1.  Yes you may remove the gui interface but last time I ran GRML it
didn't have a gui interface so that shouldn't be a problem.

2.  You may install any text based software you like.  If I remember
correctly GRML is based off Debian so you might want to use apt-get,
aptitude as your source package front ends.  You may also use dpkg but
it's a little more trickier to use because there is a lot of command
line switches which you can enable.

3.  As far as wireles I have not a clue.

I use Ubuntu here with Gnome and just compiled Orca with Grade II
braille support.