[Grml] how to upgrade

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Sun Apr 20 17:00:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

i have installed the latest version of grml to harddisk.

If i do the following commands the upgrade of packages will stop with an
error of dpkg, if the gkrellmd package will be upgraded.

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

I have also tested

apt-get upgrade -f

or apt-get dist-upgrade

I have also done apt-get remove gkrellmd*

But i become allways the same error.

I want to use gnome-orca with gnome-desktop and so i have installed

apt-get install gnome-orca
apt-get install gnome-desktop. but the command orca -t produces a lot of
errors, and so i think it is the best to bring all the installed packages
to the newest version.

Or is it better to change the distribution from lenny/sid to edge and if
yes, how can i do that.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Dietmar