[Grml] Installing grml on a USB Flash Drive

Mathew Brown mathewbrown at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 22 04:50:32 CET 2007

Hi,
  I know that you can install grml easily on a usb flash drive and was
  wondering if grml has any special options for flash drives
  installation, as, from my understanding, flash drives have a limited
  number of write and erase cycles before failure.  Does grml allow you
  to write all hard disk changes to RAM (in a ramdisk) and then allow
  you to either commit these changes when closing your session?  Does
  grml have any flash-friendly options?  Thanks for your help.
--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown at fastmail.fm

                          love email again