[Grml] RE: grml repositories

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Nov 10 21:09:44 CET 2007

* T o n g <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20071110 16:46]:

> > where are grml repositories?

> Silly me. Found right at:

> http://grml.org/files/

> and

> http://deb.grml.org/

JFTR: grml-live is available from grml-testing repository only
currently.

There's a FAI developer meeting taking place at this weekend and
hopefully my patches against FAI (see /usr/share/grml-live/patches/
and my bugreports in Debian's BTS against fai-client/fai-server)
will become part of official FAI. I'm busy working on a grml
1.1-rc1 version (which of course is built using grml-live) and as
soon as we have a new stable release and a new stable FAI version
I'll push grml-live to grml-stable repository as well of course. :)