[Grml] back to file-rc

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Nov 6 09:08:52 CET 2007

* martin yazdzik <yazdzik at nyct.net> [20071106 06:05]:

> In order to test out a version of hplip for a new set of peripherals, I
> had to remove file-rc, which I have back now.

Check out "equivs" in the future if you are in a similar situation.
Using it you can circumvent Debian package dependencies, which is
very useful especially when working with "commercial packages"
which are too often pretty braindead. :)

> How do I make the system boot using runlevel.conf again, so I am back in
> control?

We do ship the reference file (used within grml2hd) in package
grml-etc as /etc/runlevel.conf.hdinstall. In case of question you
can download the file directly from our mercurial repository as
well:

  http://hg.grml.org/grml-etc/raw-file/tip/etc/runlevel.conf.hdinstall