[Grml] Re: Please test 1.0rc2 usb

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 18 21:07:38 CEST 2007

Mika - the 1.0 release might be too important to allow such a bug
through?  nVidia hardware could be common?  The motherboard is years
old, not the latest thing at all, can we really blame hardware?

Anyway, if so, grml needs more usb testers if the bug(s) is(are)
specific to hardware that grml doesn't have lying around.  So I'm glad
this went to the mailing list.

Thanks for the tip on 2.6.21.  Our experience has been that we have too
many problems trying to integrate external/upgraded stuff after a
grml2hd operation.  We may just stick to 0.9 and wait for 1.1.  (But
I'll try one-off experiments to isolate these problem(s).)

Mark