[Grml] The misbehaving emacs spell check language setting

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu May 3 00:35:07 CEST 2007

* Tong Sun <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20070502 21:15]:

> I boot grml with 'lang=us', and I get the following as my locale:

>  LANG=en_US.iso885915, LC_CTYPE=en_US.iso885915 (charmap=ISO-8859-15)

> Yet, when I enable flyspell-mode, I get:

>  (Next local Ispell command will use german-new8 dictionary) [2 times]

> I.e., the spell check language is german, instead of en_US.

[...]

Thanks Tong for reporting, I will take a look at it.

Please notice that the bug tracking system bugs.grml.org might not
be available within the next few days, so please use our new BTS
http://bts.grml.org/grml/ instead.

And as written in another mail: please don't use the grml-user
mailinglist as bug report medium (it's definitely ok for me if you
don't exactly know what to do, but if you found more problems or
already know how to deal with a BTS there a better ways ;)), so
please use http://bts.grml.org/grml/ instead.

thanks && regards,