[Grml] time zone configuration, minor problem.

my yazdzik at nyct.net
Fri Mar 9 04:51:07 CET 2007

Dear Doug,

Check the /etc/defaul/locale file.

Mine is :
# File generated by grml-setlang on Tue Dec 26 20:13:23 UTC 2006
LANGUAGE=en_US:en
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
TZ=America/New_York
# other environment variables you might want to set:
# LC_CTYPE LC_NUMERIC LC_TIME LC_COLLATE LC_MONETARY
# LC_MESSAGES LC_PAPER LC_NAME LC_ADDRESS LC_TELEPHONE
# LC_MEASUREMENT LC_IDENTIFICATION
# Notice: set LC_ALL to overwrite all LC_* variables

Note that it was set by grml script grml-setlang.

It seems that whatever else is anywhere, if this file is not right, the
others make little difference.

All good wishes,

Martin