[Grml] screenreader and grml

Adam Thompson ads.messages at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:22:33 CEST 2007

Hi all,
My name is adam and I am completely blind.  I am extremely interested
in using grml and have had a go all ready.

I don't own a hardware synth and so have had to use swspeak, however I
am not intirely sure how to use the screenreader (and indeed, not
entirely sure what screenreader it is), so I was just wondering if
anyone can help me with the basics (for example is there an equivalent
to the "JAWS cursor" in this screenreader?).  Also I was wondering how
you use the screenreader with anything which has a gui.

Please can someone point me in the direction of a manual, or give some
basic keystroke information?
Thanks in advance, from Adam.