[Grml] noob initrd question

martin yazdzik yazdzik at nyct.net
Mon Jul 16 20:11:33 CEST 2007

This is progress - thanks - much further along.

now, ato boot-up we get   /init... cannot find /dev/root and so on.

or, when running same kernel in debug mode,  it stops at registering
raid personality  something(no way to log this, sorry)

I think this means that the kernel thinks I have hda instead of sda?

Funny enough, this appears, to the ignorant martin, to be another one of
those uuid issues, or dmraid issues, which I never seem to have the
skill to resolve.

Best,