[Grml] sarge and kernel 2.6.18-grml on amilopro : LAN , zsh

Erich Minderlein erminderlein at locoware.de
Tue Jan 16 15:44:25 CET 2007

Hallo
I have taken up again on this subject.

LAN
My first problem is that I cannot have ethernet connection on the LAN.
Anything I install or transfer over net I must do or install in a
grml-LiveCD CHRoot environment. there the networking worked.

/etc/iftab, ifrename is installed, the wlan driver is very active, but I
have no wlan, and the eth0 does not load .
Wha cann I take from grml to get sarge working ?

zsh
apart from not being able to work efficiently on this subject :
I changed the default shell for my accounts to zsh, and
I want the historylogging enabled, and syntax-hilighting (also for vim),
and the intelligent tab completion of grml all best systemwide.

Other problems then will come up.

Thanks in advance
--
Erich Minderlein <erminderlein at locoware.de>