[Grml] remastering a live cd, Can someone explain it to me?

Juergen Fiedler juergen.fiedler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:15:04 CET 2007

I am in a situation that is quite similar to yours; I have remastered a CD
or two but am still wrapping my mind around the details - with much help
from the kind people here :)

I started at
http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=remastering&DokuWiki=1a0aedcc21c63c9cfeb645b3d07145e4
This page contains all the instructions you need to create your own version
of grml and should give you a good foundation for what you'll need to learn.

HTH,
 --j