[Grml] Re: Well, blast, I'll have to try that one again.

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Sun Feb 11 05:39:27 CET 2007

> NACK
> Both could be used for both types of devices.

Maybe install2iso and install2disk would work.  The real difference is
that one creates an ISO boot system, the other a normal disk system.
Any names that make the difference clear would work.

> Btw... where is the difference between usb sticks and hd's?

USB hard disks win on
1. Speed 2. Media lifespan 3. Capacity 4. Cost

Flash sticks win on
5. Physical size  6. Physical ruggedness

Non-volatile mem will someday surpass USB disks on all counts.  That
point is years away.  Right now you can't even buy 100 GB flash sticks,
and if you could, the money would buy a new car....