[Grml] I'm back, and which file contains the default sound settings?

Doug Smith dougsmith1 at charter.net
Thu Aug 30 17:12:11 CEST 2007

Ok, I have a real good one here.  Which file contains the default
settings which are used to bring up the sound system when the grml
system starts?  The reason I am asking this, is, that, this machine
has an internal microphone in it, and, when you run swspeak, the thing
comes on along with the speakers, resulting in an absolutely aweful,
ear-splitting shriek.

Well, it also causes another funny side effect.  When this happens, I
am, then, not able to manipulate the settings of the sound system to
set it right.  It takes me several tries to get into my system, and it
absolutely freaks the people on my hall out, including my roommate.

Well, if I can find this file, I can set it up such that the mic does
not come on when the speakers do.

Thanks for the info.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.