[Grml] GRML at the Froscon 2007

Alexander Wirt formorer at grml.org
Thu Aug 9 11:51:14 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

as you may already know Mika and I will be at the Froscon [1] in Sankt
Augustin (near Bonn) in Germany which will take place on August 25th and 26th.
Today I got the offer of a development/talk room for sunday. It would be nice
if we could be able to give some talks and maybe some demonstations about
GRML. Unfortunatly Mika and I have talk on Sunday ([2],[3]) and I also belong
to the organisation team. So I would invite YOU (yes! we need you! [4]). If
you use or develop GRML and if you want to show or tell others about GRML let
me know so I can provide you with a slot.

If you are fast I would also be able to declare you as booth personal which
means a sleeping place (you need a sleeping bag) and breakfast for no cost
:).

Thanks in advance for your attention.

[1] http://www.froscon.org
[2] http://programm.froscon.org/2007/events/102.en.html
[3] http://programm.froscon.org/2007/events/27.en.html
[4] http://www.cumas.org/images/weneedyou.jpg

Alexander Wirt, formorer at grml.org
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A