[Grml] Re: Locale settings for US

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Sat Sep 30 23:15:27 CEST 2006

> I'm not interested in the X.org log file but in ~/.xsession-errors. :)

No errors.

> Maybe running 'apt-get update ; apt-get install grml-etc

We would rather wait for the next development release and use grml2hd.
By then XFCE 4.4 final may be released.  The bug could be in XFCE.
It's too minor to risk changes.

The real question we have is not "how did grml do this?" but rather,
"what are the best locale settings for USA?"  We can just put them
in by hand.  Everything works great except the numeric keypad dot key.