[Grml] A view requests to make remastering easier

Wolfgang Scheicher worf at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
Thu Sep 21 18:05:00 CEST 2006

I've experimented quite a bit with remastering grml.
Basically i wanted to do change the package list to about that what i have on
my desktop, which basically is mostly kde and kde apps, stuff like quanta,
kile, etc...

I'm quite there now, it works almost the way i want it.
To have it working perfectly i would only need a view changes/additions to the
grml scripts:

*) option to change the default windowmanager
  - not hardcoding wm-ng in /etc/grml/autoconfig.functions

*) options to start x on boot, so you can either
  - don't do anything
  - just create xorg.conf, but don't start xorg
  - create xorg.config and start xorg

well, that's basically it. :)

Worf