[Grml] Re: Re: Re: Re: config id used in grml-rebuildfstab

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 03:37:55 CET 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:52:13 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> Ok. Is the entry OK if you manually run:
>
> # rebuildfstab -v -r -u $USER -g $GROUP

Yep, that works.

Sorry for responding late.

There is some problem with my (cheap) PC's USB plug. 20% ~ 30% of time
when I plug in a USB device, it triggers HW reset. So I plug in USB
devices as minimum as possible, and only at some safe time when all my
work has been saved. It happened again, just now. Having probed it a
while, I now think that the HW reset might be triggered by static electric
shock...

Anyway, thanks.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)