[Grml] mixing of distributions grml - unstable - testing - sarge for notebook

Erich Minderlein erminderlein at locoware.de
Fri Oct 27 13:03:23 CEST 2006

Hallo Liste

For the user applications I would like to use as much as possible
stable applications, also for a low update rate.
(gnome desktop, gdm, evolution...)
For the hardware I am forced to use up to date
kernel drivers X server etc .
I did not succeed up to now to resolve these dependencies.
So I cannot use the notebook.
Do I need dbus ?
it is broken when installing gnome desktop environment.
I definitely need udev, but it is also broken.
other dependencies may show up when continuing

So I cannot use the notebook up to now for user work.

how to proceed.
best regards

--
Erich Minderlein <erminderlein at locoware.de>