[Grml] Re: config id used in grml-rebuildfstab

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 15:52:23 CEST 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:16:14 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

>> grml-rebuildfstab executes '"rebuildfstab -v -r -u $fstabuser -g
>> $fstabuser'"  where $fstabuser is the user with the UID 1000.
>
>> Is this UID 1000, GID 1000 configurable somewhere?
>
> Not yet.
>
> If you want to adjust the alias for your needs just redefine the
> alias via ~/.zshrc.local or /etc/zsh/zshrc.local.

% ls -l ~/.zshrc.local /etc/zsh/zshrc.local
ls: /root/.zshrc.local: No such file or directory
ls: /etc/zsh/zshrc.local: No such file or directory

% type grml-rebuildfstab
bash: type: grml-rebuildfstab: not found

Hm.., how is rebuildfstab called when new
device is plugged in? It should not be a alias, should it?

> But I'll think about it whether we can use a less static version.

thanks, I hope we can do it in /etc/grml/autoconfig, we have CONFIG_FSTAB
already at least.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/