[Grml] Re: Linux RTC init error in ioctl (rtc_irqp_set 1024)

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 16:50:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 01:34:32 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

> ...but AFAICS just ignoring the rtc_irqp_set-message
> should work as well. ;)

thanks for the comprehensive info. I was trying to find why mplayer can't
plays movie fast enough in grml (=Debian testing), while it is ok in Sarge.

Glad to know that this is not the problem.

PS. So far I think the conclusion is the x11 video driver (-vo x11), is
waaaayyyy to slow. Hope we can get -vo xvidix fixed soon...

thanks