[Grml] WiFi Success Stories?

Juergen Fiedler juergen.fiedler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:08:44 CET 2006

Does anybody here have a good USB WiFi adapter they could recommend? I would
much prefer one that works without ndiswrapper and at least supports WEP.
Something that 'just works'.

Right now, I have a DLink DWL-122, which works fine as long as I don't
enable WEP -but even the attempt to set the WEP key for the adapter gives me
an error (SET failed on device wlan0 ; Operation not supported.). Many
people out there seem to agree that it is just not a good and decent
adapter.

So, does anyone know of a better one that works OK with grml, I would
appreciate any advice!

Thanks,
 -juergen