[Grml] Mixer

Christoph Hartung derchristoph at arcor.de
Tue Nov 14 06:51:07 CET 2006

Michael Prokop schrieb:

>[Notice for non-german readers: problems with mixer settings]
>
>* Christoph Hartung <derchristoph at arcor.de> [20061113 03:15]:
>

>> Morgen, sitz hier an einem Asus A6T, Grml Live CD 0.8 Funkenzutzler. Bitte das
>> Mikro vom aumix bei zukünftigen Versionen auf Null setzen, auf der A6T Reihe
>> gibt es böse Feedbacks zwischen Mikro und Lautsprecher, hat bei mir ein ganzes
>> Einfamilienhaus aufgeweckt, bin nichtmal dazu gekommen, aumix aufzurufen bevor
>> wer durch die Tür gehüpft kam ;)
>>

>Use 'grml nosound' then.
>
>regards,
>-mika-

Didn't see that, ist that documented somewhere? Didn't find it in the
Wiki. The search function of grml.org is broken btw, so I couldn't
search there...
What does the nosound option do? Lowering the soundlevels to 0 or is it
really "no sound" and prevents grml from loading the sound modules? If
the latter I'd find it a bit harsh workaround for the problem (ok, my
wasn't better, I just plugged earphones into the laptop till I had
lowered the level of the microphone ;) ).

MFG Christoph