[Grml] Clean installs?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Nov 5 15:57:37 CET 2006

* s. keeling <keeling at spots.ab.ca> [20061105 15:44]:
> I've done about four grml-small (latest version) installs so far.
> None of them have survived "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" (and
> friends).  Each time, a different package failed to install, holding
> up the rest of the upgrade.  I have managed to get X installed, but
> it's sad that the rest of it won't go.  I'll keep playing with it.

Which grml-small version? Stable 0.2? Then that's nothing unusual. ;)
Between grml-small 0.2 and current develversions a lot of
development took place, also in the Debian unstable pool.

I plan to release grml-small 0.3 at the same time with grml 0.9.
I'll run a grml2hd installation using grml-small 0.2 and check
upgrade path too.

Please check http://www.mail-archive.com/grml@mur.at/msg00428.html

> Nice system, and lots of fun to play with.  :-)

:)