[Grml] Clean installs?

s. keeling keeling at spots.ab.ca
Sun Nov 5 15:22:42 CET 2006

I've done about four grml-small (latest version) installs so far.
None of them have survived "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" (and
friends).  Each time, a different package failed to install, holding
up the rest of the upgrade.  I have managed to get X installed, but
it's sad that the rest of it won't go.  I'll keep playing with it.

My only real complaint is that grml2hd assumes my rtc is set to
localtime.  "utc" and "tz=Canada/Mountain" are quietly ignored.

Nice system, and lots of fun to play with.  :-)

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -