[Grml] Re: too many running services at boot up

Martin Yazdzik yazdzik at nyct.net
Wed Jun 28 23:55:36 CEST 2006

Dear T,

No problem to quote me - I recommend grml whenever I can - until debian
installer is more up to date, Mika has produced the easiest install available
for those who need a complete networked and multimedia capable desktop.

And, yes, I am a non hacking noob, who really appreciates the work others can
do that I cannot.

Best,

--
"...children and young people feel instinctively the difference between those
who genuinely wish them well and those who regard them