[Grml] aptitude upgrade - lots kept back

Tom White tom at bulldogcountry.com
Sun Jun 4 14:21:36 CEST 2006

I used grml2hd to install 2.16.15, and I've upgraded to 2.16.16.

Now when I run "aptitude upgrade", I have 259 packages kept back.

  acpitool alsa-utils apachetop apcupsd-cgi apt apt-utils artwiz-cursor
  xprint-common xserver-xorg xterm xutils xvfb xvncviewer

I haven't modified /etc/apt/preferences.  Have I done something
else wrong, or is 259 packages kept back reasonable?

-- Tom White