[Grml] Dependency on console bitmap fonts

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 15:23:50 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm not used to the new console-terminus font, and would perfer the
traditional one. However, I can't remove it:

$ apt-get remove --purge console-terminus
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  console-terminus* grml* grml-autoconfig* grml-debugtools* grml-etc* grml-x*
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 6 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Would it be a better idea to have this extra eye candy to be recommended,
as opposed to required?

I was able to remove it in grml0.7 and didn't have any problem with that...

thanks

tong