[Grml] more timezone info

my yazdzik at nyct.net
Sun Apr 23 19:14:50 CEST 2006

Dear M,

You are indeed correct - that solved the mystery, and I sincerely
appreciate a real developer like you taking the time and making the
effort to allow someone like me to use your distro.

Now, with that fixed,  everything works, period.

For the record, in case anyone googles this,  the install from zero to
full flash, java, 3d accel, network, and all codecs working in browsers,
is, on my 2.16g pentium m, is only twenty-seven minutes.  (not including
the dreadful kde install, which takes of course, at least half an hour.

In short, a distro where everything just works out of the box, with the
one exception we have just repaired, which is only a problem for those
of us outside of central europe ;).

With much gratitude,