[Grml] dialup problems

JeffM. mojaveplan at icehouse.net
Sun May 29 08:27:11 CEST 2005

So now ttyS0 disappears when I reboot and I have to
./MAKEDEV ttyS0 again each time. What file do I have to
edit (somewhere in the boot scripts?) so that it stays or
is created at bootup?
Again, thanks very much for the help .
Jeff (larval stage)

--
My new college offers education in the following exciting fields:

Social Engineering

Reverse Engineering

Dissident Journalism

Please reply for a complete curriculum and enrollment guide!