[Grml] grml 0.5 and WPA

Oliver Vecernik ml at vecernik.at
Sun Dec 18 23:52:26 CET 2005

Michael Prokop schrieb:
> After booting your system without touching grml-network:
> Does 'Restart networking' (run as root) work for you?
> Or booting with additional bootoption "services=networking"?

`Restart networking' works, `services=networking' does not. Actually my
idea was to `mkpersistenthome' for user grml with `config.tbz' with
option `-etc'. Then it would be possible to boot from cdrom and an usb
stick "to give back life to my laptop". But this is only an intermediate
step towards replacing the old OS later.

> I'll take a closer look at it in the next few days, maybe I can find
> some more details.

Thank you. I'll be patient. There are plenty of other things to get to
know meanwhile. ;-)

--
Regards,
Oliver