[Grml-devel] [Grml] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2017.05 available

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Tue May 9 19:40:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

an addition:

On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 07:12:23PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and rely on, and
> > report back so we can complete the stable release soon.
>
> Tested it on a rather new Lenovo ThinkPad X470s. In general, it worked
> fine both with booting the amd64 bit version off
>
> a) the grml64-full ISO via grml-rescueboot
> b) the grml96-full ISO via USB 3.0 stick

c) Failed to load the grml boot menu when selecting the grml64-full
   ISO via grub-imageboot.

   The screen gets grid-arranged black, rectangular dots and then
   slowly the background image starts to scroll upwards (for many
   minutes) while the black dots stay at their place.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)