[Grml-devel] Git repositories cleanup at git.grml.org

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Jun 12 14:34:28 CEST 2011

* Michael Prokop [Sun Jun 12, 2011 at 02:22:11PM +0200]:

[...]

Update: further repositories/packages requested for removal from
Grml infrastructure:

* anytun (I'll move it to alioth/collab-maint)
* ddrescue (will be dropped from Debian)
* gddrescue (I'll move it to alioth/collab-maint)
* guymager (I'm maintaining it within Debian Forensics)
* iwatch (I'll move it to alioth/collab-maint)
* latextug (outdated and unmaintained)
* libguytools (I'm maintaining it within Debian Forensics)
* stressapptest (I'll move it to alioth/collab-maint)
* uanytun (I'll move it to alioth/collab-maint)
* xmount (I'll move it to Debian Forensics)
* zfs-fuse (maintained in Debian nowadays)